c ♥ m forever
entries profile My Stuffs history
^ Back to Top
Sunday, June 20, 2010
{ 11:52 AM on 'Without you' }


Sometimes I'd like to feel happy but my lips wouldn't smile.
I want to cry but my tears won't shed.
I want to make the time stop but it still functions continuously.
I want to fly but everyone is dragging me down.
I want to make my world colorful but only black and white are the colors I see.
I want to accomplish my goals in life but a lot of hindrances appear on my way.
I want to be noticed, but I still appear invisible for them.
I want to make things right but it seems wrong for others.
I want to have a wonderful dream, but instead I'm having a nightmare.
Sometimes, I thought that I would suffer through this life forever,
but good thing that you came and changed my life.
» About this site «

Welcome to this site! This blog was created and operated by a couple that want to share their daily thoughts in life. remember that we're NOT forcing you to read stuffs that written here. Enjoy and have fun ^^

» Gaia Online «

light ft. dark
Add to Friends/Ignored
Send msg.
Donate Gold

» My Pets «


Visit my Dragon
Adopt one

» 3 kings «

Agyuku.
Fiel-kun's thoughts.
SacredSoul.


» Tagboard «


I don’t want to spend my time living on this ugly yet beautiful world without you. "I just want to be in a quiet place, with you, where we can share moments together and enjoy life to the fullest."